This Agreement does not govern purchase transactions, your use of our platform or applications, or the procurement of any goods or services offered through our platform, each of which are subject to their own terms and conditions. You must accept any terms and conditions relating to goods or services as a condition to ordering such products and/or services.
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAWS.
- Use of the Website. You may only use this Website for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with this Agreement. In addition, you may not restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Website. The Website may contain links to other Internet websites and third-party resources, and we may employ third-party technologies in connection with our Website that require you to accept such third-party's terms. OnceThere is not responsible for either the availability of these outside resources or their content, including for any services you may obtain by contacting any person as a result of use of the Website or the features hereof. OnceThere may, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the Website.
- Intellectual Property. The content of this Website is protected by law, including without limitation United States copyright law, trademark law, and applicable international treaties. You are granted permission to display, reproduce, distribute, and download the materials on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that none of the content is modified and any and all legal legends are retained. You may not "mirror" any content contained within this Website without our express prior written consent. Except as stated herein, none of the content may be reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form by any means without our prior written consent, or the consent of the applicable copyright owner. OnceThere does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of OnceThere or its licensors except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
- International Use. This Website is controlled and operated by OnceThere from within the United States. OnceThere makes no representations that materials contained within the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Website from locations where such activity is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to use the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The content of this Website is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL ONCETHERE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ONCETHERE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ONCETHERE'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $25.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Modifications. OnceThere may modify this Agreement at any time by updating and posting a new version on the Website or by otherwise notifying you of the revised Agreement. By subsequently using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the version of this Agreement that is in force during such use.
- Term and Termination. This Agreement is effective as of the date of your first access or use of the Website, and shall remain in effect for the duration of your access or use. Your right to use the Website shall automatically terminate upon your breach of the Agreement.
- General. The state or federal courts sitting in Travis County, Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of this Agreement and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any venue objection. This Agreement may not be modified, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any trade usage or prior course of dealing not made a part of the Agreement by its express terms. "OnceThere" and all associated logos displayed within the Website are our trademarks (unless otherwise noted). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole and any such provision should be enforced by authorities, and reconstructed if need be, to apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law. The failure by either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Agreement, to exercise any election or option provided herein, or to require at any time the performance of the other of any of the provisions herein will not in any way be construed as a waiver of such provisions. Reasonable attorneys' fees and costs will be awarded to the prevailing party in the event of litigation involving the enforcement or interpretation of this Agreement. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.